For Your Information -

Thursday 1 January 2009

ooooh, hello what's this then ?


OMG a blog, yes I will try to remember to write things here this year, finally started adding bits of a collection of things in a Ning club - I will try collecting stuff over the next 2-3 months to put there and I'll link to it here - downloads and stuff - still umming and arring about the paid membership site - but i'll get the freebie one established/stocked with bits of interest first then work from there.

the autoresponder service I was using zookoda has decide to quit the service so I'm thinking I'll just stick with feedburner and maybe build up a base at Ning - I hope Profilactic are doing alright amidst this cost cutting thing - friend feed could substitute but profilactic is currently better in my opinion from a user point of view, but what with pownce going in December, makes a person wonder.

No comments: