For Your Information -

Friday 30 November 2007

Free to take Webmasters - a cool little chatroom

Xat.com are giving away to webmasters these chatrooms for FREE you can take the one featured here or make your own

- features are -
change background to suit your forum,
chat to visitors on your website,
an alternative to insatant messaging

I read in the Xat forum that they can also be made private via a members only function (I have yet to try this out, but it sounds good) the chat rooms have their own a xat page with just your room or you can make use of the widget (as below)xat chatrooms can also be imported into your facebook account, myspace profile and loads of other social networking websites


- Examples of embedding The widget:

my website:
WWW.Weston-Chatter.COM

my myspace:
WWW.MySpace.COM/healthylemon

my Ning network:
HTTP://healthylemo.ning.com/





Goto The_Weston_Super_Mare_Connection chat group Get a Chat Box