For Your Information -

Monday 5 May 2008

Lycos Cinema - more Social than Hulu but...

Lycos might be one of the last names you' d expect to see associated with the online video darlings YouTube and Hulu. The search-engine-cum-internet-portal that rose to international popularity in the late 90s before crashing down to earth post-bubble-burst certainly hasn' t been on our radar more than a couple of times in the last three years.

Zara's Note: I still have a 'softspot' for lycos maybe it's because I liked their black cat logo :)

read more | digg story

don't forget to visit my lycos website while you are here! =========>>>

Who's The Boss ?

Need visitors to your website ? Take a look at my mini site on lycos which points you to my recommended traffic exchange programs: http://zaralockwood.is-the-boss.com/

No comments: