For Your Information -

Sunday 11 May 2008

OMG Tradedoubler Don’t Make Choice Of Network List...

One of the big surprises amongst this year’s A4UAwards, other than this blog getting a nomination, was the shortlist for Publisher’s Choice Of Network 2008. Despite being number one in a recent list for UK Affiliate Marketing by NMA (Webgains Blog), Tradedoubler failed to attract enought nominations to make the shortlist of six which comprise:Zara's note:I blogged this link to remind myself to remember these affiliate awards - in october - I'm not going or anything so clever but I might do a story on it - on my super snazzy webby news show that I am inventing - now what was that gadget Simon said about ? - something to do with blogs and e-mails but not feedburner...anyway, blogging out loud again....

read more | digg story

No comments: