For Your Information -

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Self review and comments about my TV show

okay it's a video show, but tv, video, DVD it's all media to me....

I did a review of my first edition, to be able to state the obvious - but anyway here is that review at linkprimer:
http://linkprimer.com/blogs/lemonpie/did-first-go-web-news-show-yesterday-youtube-using-vegas-8

Here that first edition incase you missed it... ear plugs are optional :P

The reddot at the beginning is ment to be like a laser beam full of information - which is like the web streaming information to the brain - or maybe targetting it like a bullet ? well I used to like panorama as a kid...
the snazzy guitar rift is part of an audio swap video i did using a song called flicker by sumbersed - it has a sort of 'American show sound' about it i like.

No comments: