For Your Information -

Monday 11 August 2008

Site Admin Updates

http://niches4u.blogspot.com/2008/08/click-bank-directory-of-digital.html

Okay, okay where's my news channel already! ? - well I've been juggling things about in my head again.

To me - here is what I have been doing and what i need to get around to

doing:

just registered some info. domain names for my blogs, need to orward them to blogs - need an article on why I've gone down the info route - other than the price!

also To do then -

do a tutorial article about setting up a website hosting solution for your website - do this via ustream, download, edit and reupload to youtube (can insert step by step slides then.

sort out commission junction and side panels - ummm - run out of uideas for the minute - add more when brain switches back on.

No comments: