For Your Information -

Thursday 18 December 2008

Opal Banana Wishes talksport a merry xmas, in her own unique way

opal banana, healthylemon's evil "clown, witch, ragdoll,mistress,hooker,gothic creature with a dash of Onision time travelling tranny for the internet people " in cousin, does her best to wish talksport a happy christmas - thus she gives the pro's a half baked, unfinished sing song, useless piece of user generated content that is guaranteed to to scare away customers and advertisers in equal measure or Hallelujah ! as Simon Cowell and Leonard Cohen might say while enjoying a spit roast over christmas drinks...

what she is saying - if you really must know...

Hi guys it's me again, your sexy little raindeer girl...

who wants to give you a kissy wissy woo..oh yeah and I'm gonna sing you a song...just for you...okay my love's...

Well I heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do ya?
Well it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Well Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
she tied you to her kitchen chair
And she broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Well baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew ya
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah

-end bit bit of "this is sparta" - keaton.

No comments: