For Your Information -

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Zara lockwood domains active

okay I brought my name domain(s) again, I mean it's not like anyone else wanna be me at this point is it ? - up to my eye balls in unpaid debt and a social phobia deeper than the mankiest root canal, okay and i can't spell either, there - I strangled myself yet again - so can I plug my domains now even if it only for my own benefit.... echo, tumble weed....sure I guess you can Zara....watch out though you are starting to sound like you do on your myspace blog....

Okay thanks for the warning, I will try and keep my crazy rantings locked away over there as usual.

Where was I, oh yeah, domains. I brought them mainly as easy to remeber short cuts to some of my favorite places other than here :)

www.zaralockwood.com - is this my fan club!
www.zaralockwood.TV - goes to my YouTube channel
www.zaralockwood.net - goes to my networking fav. (my Ecademy profile)
www.zaralockwood.org - goes my to BLOG community (my Mybloglog community)
www.zaralockwood.info - goes to what I'm doing (my Friendfeeder profile)
www.zaralockwood.co.uk - goes to my top favorites (my Digg user profile)

No comments: