For Your Information -

Thursday 19 February 2009

just brought web domain fitby40


I was talkng about Ninja's with my sister just a minute ago - and remebred this "fit by 40" url to see if it has gone - I've opted or the .info again as it's only 82p for a year - the .co.uk of the domain is still availble - so any fitness coaches out there you have a ready and waiting affiliate to blog about your website (for a commission - clickbank herbal / healthy lifestyle product maybe ?)

Let me know.

For the time being I might use this blog to promote health drinks or something - oh yeah - forgot the title then - dam - fit by 40 - can it be done - i'm like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo unhealthy maybe i should get out the trampoline again.

Just need some hardcore/techno music or something fast to jump up and down too.

 

Now if I could just find a Ninja suit i could be the "flying ninja nomad that wants to be fit by 40!"  - woow!

Posted via web from Fit by 40

No comments: